In compliance with the provisions of the GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data) and the LOPDGDD (Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights) we inform you of the following aspects:
Identity of the Data Controller
The responsible for the treatment of the data provided through www.alconza.com is Alconza Sociedad Limitada, with NIF B48775472 and registered office in Arana Bidea 13 48640 – (Berango) – Vizcaya. To contact us regarding the processing of your personal data, please call 946680011 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Purpose of processing, legitimacy and recipients of your data
- Prestación del servicio contratado: Trataremos sus datos con la finalidad de mantener la relación contractual generada entre las partes. Dicho tratamiento es necesario para la prestación del servicio. Conservaremos sus datos mientras dure la relación contractual con usted y, una vez finalizada la misma, durante el plazo de prescripción de las acciones legales que pudieran derivarse al respecto. Sus datos serán cedidos a las entidades bancarias con las que trabajamos para el abono del servicio contratado.
- Provision of the contracted service: We will treat your data in order to maintain the contractual relationship generated between the parties. Such treatment is necessary for the provision of the service. We will keep your data for the duration of the contractual relationship with you and, once it is terminated, during the period of limitation of legal actions that may arise in this regard. Your data will be transferred to the banks we work with for the payment of the contracted service.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, not to be subject to automated individual decisions, portability and limitation of the processing of your data by contacting Alconza via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or by non-electronic means (mail to the address of Alconza), accompanying documentation duly proving your identity. We inform you that you have the right to file a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) in case you consider your rights have been infringed.
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to your computer or other device (smartphone, tablet, etc.) that you use when you visit www.alconza.com. Among other purposes, cookies allow us to personalize the content you access and to obtain statistics to improve our services and also to offer you advertising. In general, several criteria can be used to classify cookies, depending on who manages them (own or third party), the length of time they remain active (session or persistent) or their purpose (technical, personalization, analysis, etc.). In the latter case, depending on the specific purpose, they may or may not require the user’s consent.
What cookies are used on www.alconza.com?
Managing and disabling or deleting cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies installed on your computer or device by configuring the browser options you use. Depending on the browser you are using, the way in which you can delete, disable or block cookies will vary. In this regard, you can consult the following links of the main browsers where you can find more information:
- Internet Explorer cookie settings
- Firefox cookie settings
- Google Chrome Cookie Settings
- Safari cookie settings
Questions and more information about cookies
The source code, graphic designs, images, animations, software, texts, as well as the information and contents contained in www.alconza.com are the property of Alconza S.L. and the reproduction and/or publication, in whole or in part, of the website, its computer processing, distribution, public communication, modification or transformation is not permitted without the prior written permission of Alconza S. L The user, solely and exclusively, may use the material appearing on this website for your personal and private use, being prohibited its use for commercial purposes or to engage in activities contrary to the law.
Terms and conditions of use of the website
The use of the website www.alconza.com implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice in the version published by Alconza S.L. at the time the User accesses the page. Consequently, the user must read this Legal Notice carefully.
- Alconza S.L. may modify or update, without prior notice, the information contained in its website, as well as its configuration, presentation and access conditions.
- Alconza S.L. does not guarantee the non-existence of interruptions or errors in accessing the website, in its content, nor that it is updated, although it will make its best efforts to avoid, correct or update them.
- The User agrees to use the website in accordance with the law and this Legal Notice, as well as with morality and generally accepted good customs and public order.
- Alconza S.L. guarantees that all content and services offered on www.alconza.com respect the principle of personal dignity, the principle of non-discrimination on grounds of race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal and social circumstance, as well as the principle of protection of youth and children.
- Alconza S.L. undertakes, through this medium, NOT TO ENGAGE IN MISLEADING ADVERTISING. Formal or numerical errors that may be found throughout the content of the various sections of the website will not be considered as misleading advertising. Alconza S.L. undertakes to correct it as soon as it becomes aware of such errors.
- Alconza S.L. undertakes NOT TO SEND COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS WITHOUT IDENTIFYING THEM AS SUCH, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information
- Society Services and Electronic Commerce. All information sent to customers of Alconza S.L. will not be considered as commercial communication as long as its purpose is to maintain the existing contractual relationship between client and Alconza S.L. as well as the performance of information tasks and other activities of the service that the customer has contracted with the company.
- Both access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. Alconza S.L. shall not be liable for any consequence or damage that may arise from such access or use of information. Alconza S.L. is not responsible for any possible security errors that may occur or for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of virus in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of the same.
- All third party links to this website must be to its home page or entry page.
- Alconza S.L. and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the user’s domicile for any dispute that may arise from access to this website. In the event that the user’s domicile is outside Spain, Alconza S.L. and the user submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the city of Vizcaya (Spain).
Alconza S.L. registered in the Mercantile Registry of Vizcaya: T 5417 , F 17, S 8, H BI 14633, I/A 40 (2.08.21)