We work to keep your goals on track
We provide the customer with a comprehensive and flexible solution for their entire range of generators and motors, both in the marine, hydroelectric and industrial sectors, offering technical support, maintenance, spare parts, and training during the Life Cycle of their products.
Composed of a team of highly qualified technicians, trained in strategic areas of our facilities and with extensive experience developed during on-site services. Our goal is Customer Satisfaction and Continuous Improvement of our products and services.
We have the latest diagnostic equipment, and we provide international onshore, and offshore coverage, 24 hours/day, and 365 days/year support.
We provide services from the assembly, commissioning, scheduled maintenance and emergency repair for all our machines.
Comprehensive remote support for the following situations:
- Condition analysis (sensor, temperature, vibrations, etc.)
- Assessment of possible changes or improvements for any equipment component that extends its life.
- Technical advice for the on-site assembly/disassembly of equipment.
- Remote technical support to local service centers.
Our commissioning guarantees the best possible machine performance.
- Commissioning by qualified technical personnel.
- Optimum performance operation of the equipment.
- Warranty activation and equipment operational status report.
- Possibility of warranty extension at customer request.
Original spare parts
As an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), we supply genuine and top-tier supplier parts worldwide.
- Supply of urgent spare parts.
- Recommendation of critical spare parts to acquire at the end of the commissioning to avoid unscheduled stops and extra expenses.
- Supply of spare and replacement ‘On Condition’ for scheduled maintenance.
- Manufacturing and supply of major components such as rotors, complete stators, exciters, quick installation coils on site ‘plug and play’. Making easier the commissioning always under the supervision of our technicians.
- In case of obsolescence of any of the components in our equipment, we offer alternative components as natural replacement of original element.
We have the necessary capabilities to guarantee the highest quality, and we provide high-value solutions through our network of collaborators anywhere in the world.
We evaluate the machine’s condition by our technicians or professionals from allied service centres. In case of failure, we proceed with its local repair or transfer to any of the service centres.
Maintenance contracts can be scheduled to meet customer needs.
- Minimise downtime during maintenance.
- Ensure the correct maintenance of the equipment supplied during its Life Cycle, prolonging its useful life.
- Prevent potential failures through regular maintenance and diagnostics.
- Reduce costs derived from equipment downtime.
- Verify and replace of “On Condition” components.
This service allows warranty conditions to be extended from the date of delivery of the product, thus covering the contractual conditions of our client with the end client.
- Analysing the equipment condition every year to reactivate the warranty.
- Ensuring the supply of spare parts.
We offer our clients technical training for optimal use of the equipment, as well as its maintenance.
Training is carried out at the Alconza facilities or anywhere according to the needs of our clients. In addition, we have remote training where necessary.
Global service with local support
Ask us for more Information
If you need more information, you can do it through our form and we will contact you.
Thank you very much!
(*) Compulsory fields
By sending this request you are accepting the use of your personal data and authorising ALCONZA to process them as the responsible party. The purpose of this processing is to manage the request sent by the person through the contact channel with the company and the generation of potential customers, as well as the sending of informative information about the company’s activity, ALCONZA will not communicate personal data to third parties, unless authorised or in compliance with legal obligations. You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, or deletion of your personal data under the terms provided for in the applicable legislation.