Alconza has expanded and renovated its production and testing facilities, following the continuous improvement of the quality standard and always adapting to the changes that dictate the markets where it operates.
Alconza has an extra new manufacturing warehouse of 3,600m2 with …:
- Gauge of 15m max.
- Pit deck of 264 m² for balancing and testing.
- New paint booth.
In parallel, Alconza has invested in machinery to improve production processes in plant cells, such as self-controlled robot, taping and reeling specific technology, among others.
Thus, not only it has managed to increase the range of machines (larger machines, up to 40MVA), but it has also increased the production capacity to shorten lead times and provide a better response to their customers resulting more competitive.
As the tests of machinery requires a better response to more demanding for approaching to real conditions, Alconza’s laboratory has also gone through a number of implementations for its improvement of performance:
- Improvement of the sound insulation at the machine room.
- Implementation of new system of control and test data acquisition (SCADA).
- Project for a better prediction and reduction of electromagnetic noise.
- Modular installation of semi-anechoic chamber tests at the pit deck.